Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ME.


All my life have loathed being mistaken :
I have always wanted to live a life different from that of my brother, not that we are not in common but because have always had a character that could define our differences.For the record we have same character but mine I always keep them hidden under my sleeves which does show how much undefined we are .Yet,we are not much alike this is due to the fact that we have lived separately almost all our childhood .I living in Mombasa and
him in Nairobi that pretty much affected us like me it did.
That’s why I feel obligated to show my identity and get noticed earlier ,not because tomorrow is going to be much pain for us but because we both could pass for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment